Please follow the steps below:
- Start a support session on Computer A.
- On a remote Computer B, have a local user (your customer in most cases) join the session.
If the local user has no administrator privilege, the client
will display a button "Run As Admin" on Computer B. Click the button and input
your administrator credential remotely. The client has to run as
an administrator in order to ensure you have the full control
(including UAC) and access all time to the remote Computer B.
- On Computer A, go to the menu on your support control panel and select
"Change to unattended support session"
- On Computer A, input a name and password for the unattended session and
- On Computer B, accept the unlimited access to the remote computer by the
- On Computer A, you can access the remote Computer B
anytime from anywhere as long as the remote Computer B is powered
on and connected to the Internet. The system will auto-reconnect
after power is back or the Internet reconnects.
A scheduled session is much recommended for the unattended support
case. With that, you can change the session passwords anytime later. This may become critical
when a support person who knows the passwords leaves your organization or you just need to change the passwords
better security. It also facilitates your management of many unattended remote computers.