If you have used web conferencing before, you
may have experienced attendees being unable to
join in your conference, which caused the whole
conference to fall apart. This causes
frustration and takes valuable time away from
your attendees since they are forced to download
and install meeting client software that may not
work. Meeting attendees can fail to join for
- A computer can be locked down by a
corporate IT policy that prevents
installation of any software
- A computer can be blocked by firewall and
- Meeting client software installation and
use can by anti-virus and anti-spy software
- Attendees may join from unsupported
platforms like Mac, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- A computer may be missing or have the
wrong Java Virtual Machine or Flash
2. GoMeetNow Solutions
Guaranteed Attendance Cross Platforms
100% attendance has been demanded since the day
that web conferencing started. Today, RHUB
presents the first truly universal attendance
web conferencing solution by bypassing all of
these typical roadblocks.
- Your meeting attendees do not need to
download any kind of software, Java Applet,
Flash or any kind of documents.
- Your attendees can join your meetings and
see your presentation as long as they can
view Google Maps or Yahoo Maps with a
browser on any of these platforms: Windows,
Mac, Linux, Unix, iPhone, iPad, or Windows
Mobile (with Opera).
- Joining a meeting is as easy as typing in
or clicking on a URL. Within 5 seconds your
attendees will join your meeting unless your
attendees have extremely slow internet
3. How it works
To see how it works, follow these steps to try
GoMeetNow for free:
- Click the "Try It Free" link on the top of
- Download and install GoMeetNow. As the
meeting host, you have to download and install
GoMeetNow. The "Guaranteed attendance feature applies
only to your attendees.
- Run GoMeetNow and choose "Host an
- Select the "Seminar" meeting type, which
automatically directs your attendees to the "no
download join meeting" mode.
- Now, send your attendees the meeting URL for
them to join your meeting.
At Step 4, you can also choose "Interactive
Meeting" and then send the view-only
join-meeting URL to your attendees, which is
shown on the "Invite Attendees" dialog.
Even if you don't use the view-only join-meeting
URL, attendees will still see the
guaranteed attendance URL (see the image below)
on the join-meeting page for them to surely join
The attendance of GoMeetNow meeting sessions is guaranteed. If your attendees fail to join your GoMeetNow
meetings, just contact us for a refund of your
current monthly subscription.